Off-trail, road-tripping, or wandering abroad? Use Gaia GPS to navigate anywhere you aren’t connected.
Gaia GPS is a full-featured outdoor GPS app, developed by Abhi, Anna, and Andrew. Please email us with questions, bug reports, feature ideas, and other feedback at email@example.com.
Gaia lets you:
• Download maps for times when you don’t have an internet connection.
• View topographic and road maps. Use USGS topo maps in the US, and CloudMade topo and road maps all over the world.
• Record tracks and mark waypoints.
* Export GPX, KML, and other data files.
* Import GPX
* Use the compass to navigate.
* Get distance/bearing/ETA guidance.
* Choose from UTM/MGRS/DMS/DDM or Decimal coordinates.
* Overlay TrailBehind.com waypoints on the map.
* Display metric or imperial units.